Opportunity is Knocking
Bluetowne, a rapidly growing, full-service information technology solutions provider, is seeking an exceptional Sales Executive to join its team in Charleston, SC. This is a tremendous opportunity for a sharp, dynamic and ambitious sales professional to lead the company’s growth throughout the Charleston market and greater Southeast region.
As a leader within Bluetowne’s sales team, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business, providing exceptional customer service, nurturing customer contacts for the purpose of maintaining the relationship and driving referral business, and expanding Bluetowne’s reach within strategic industry vertical markets. The ideal candidate will have experience managing all phases of the sales lifecycle from prospecting and closing to managing clients in complex IT solution environments. You must understand that each client has very different needs, and be able to recommended tailored solutions based on a deep knowledge of Bluetowne’s portfolio of offerings to help each achieve their unique business goals.
The ideal candidate will also be a resourceful self-starter who is motived to generate new clients and accelerate revenue for the company. Self-confidence is a must, coupled with a keen sense to know when to pull in fellow team members for additional support or expertise. The Sales Executive will be backed by ongoing investment and support in sales and marketing tools and infrastructure.
How You Will Impact Bluetowne and Our Clients
• Identify and engage prospects in core industry verticals in the Charleston market and greater Southeast Region.
• Create and maintain a sales strategy for achieving company goals and revenue targets.
• Create and present sales materials.
• Work with marketing to create targeted tactical campaigns to identify and close new business.
• Manage client relationships during entire sales process.
• Bring a business perspective to technology solutions and products by understanding key business rationale and cost drivers for clients.
• Assist in defining appropriate solutions, budget and project delivery schedule for clients.
• Create and maintain well-structured documentation on prospects and clients using Connectwise (CRM).
Recipe for SUCCESS
• Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in Enterprise sales meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
• Strong, detailed knowledge of high-touch, enterprise solution sales cycles.
• Strong base knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies, with the aptitude to LEARN.
• A passion for IT, and confidence in what you are selling.
• Expert level of experience building dynamic and positive customer relationships with senior decision makers as well as with front line influencers.
• Strong in all aspects of sales process including prospecting, cold-calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results.
• Ability to communicate complicated technical issues to non-technical decision makers.
• Ability to manage multiple accounts.
• Ability to navigate both Enterprise and SMB level accounts, sell recurring services, and interact with clients of varying account sizes with the same passion—regardless of the bottom line.
• Desire to impact Bluetowne from a business perspective, and be hands on in areas of the company outside of the responsibilities that fall under a typical Sales Account Executive role.
• Strong negotiation skills and business judgment and the ability to work independently.
• Exceptional communication, organizational and customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communicational skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
• The ideal candidate will have sales or technical certifications in leading solutions from vendors such as Cisco, VMware, Citrix and Microsoft.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Bluetowne is a young, energetic group of professionals doing awesome stuff—and having a good time along the way. We provide exceptional quality technology solutions and support to small and medium-sized enterprises in the Southeast region. We maintain the highest standards in work, family and social life. Our customers span numerous vertical markets including Legal, Manufacturing, Medical and Non-profit. We take pride in our quality of work and hyper-attention to detail while at the same time providing a relaxing, flexible and meaningful work environment. Our core values are honesty, integrity and fairness for our employees and customers alike.
To apply to be a part of something great, or for more information, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].